Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MR. BOBBLE HEAD

Good Morning,

Looks life fall is here.  Love the weather, but the allergies not so much.  That means my favorite season - Christmas - is just around the corner.

Bobble Heads seem to have made a big return everywhere.  So, I wanted to make a card using this CARMEN MEDLIN  for SCACD DIGITAL - BOBBLE PUMPKINThe sentiment comes with the image - which for me is perfect - and is funny.




The image is colored with a combination of Copics and NeoColors.  His head is cut out and popped up.  See the little calico cat in the corner - it was cut using the  IMPRESSION OBSESSION DIES and then I used a tiny green eye.  SCACD  has the 6 x 6 paper pads on sale now, including the holidays.

Hope you enjoyed my card and it made you laugh.

Have a wonderful week and be safe !!


No comments: