Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HOPES and DREAMS

MIXED MEDIA BLANK CANVAS COLLECTION #2
 
Good Morning,
 
It's the beginning of a new day and new week.  It is definitely spring here and I think summer is right around the corner.
 
The tag I am sharing today has several stamps, but the main image is from the FOLLOW YOUR HEART TRUE SET . This set is definitely from the heart.  It has a wonderful collection of stamps.  The words are from the sentiment stamp that only comes with the THE BLANK CANVAS COLLECTION #2 SET sheet. The background stamps are BO BUNNY CLEAR ACRLYLIC STAMPS - GEOMETRIC and BO BUNNY CLEAR ACRLYLIC STAMPS - DISTRESSED TEXTURES.
 
Sometimes it is impossible to get what is in my head onto paper.  Red acrylic paint was used for the background.  The edging on the side is masking tape.  When I put it on I intentionally wrinkled it and then painted it.  The flowers, ribbon, and embellie is from my stash.
 
All of you have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by.
 
HUGS, 


 

No comments: