Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DID YOU KNOW ???????

Good Morning,

First, I would like to take a moment to remember the lives lost on 9/11/2001.  

Man, do I have a lot of goodies to share with you today. I couldn't add all the pictures or my post would go on forever,  so please go and check out the STORE.

Below are just a few of the new times  SUSANA  has received. Isn't she a good enabler? hehe First, there are the  MELISSA FRANCES DECORATIVE CLIPS.  I am only showing one of the clips, but there are more. 

NEW PRIMA RESIST CANVAS - BANNERS AND TICKETS


These are one of my favorite things to show you:  NEW IMPRESSION OBSESSION STAMPS.  Again, I am only showing you a few.  There are more holiday and other stamps.





Now, these are going to go fast.  SUSANA has in NEW IMPRESSION OBSESSION DIES.  There are a lot more than just this one.  There is a pine branch, ornament, Christmas tree and others.

Please come back and visit later in the week. I am planning on showing you a new project.

HUGS,

No comments: