Monday, August 27, 2012

DID YOU KNOW ????

Good Morning,

How is everyone this wonderful beautiful Monday morning?  I do not have a project ready to show you today so I wanted to post some new products and other products that you may not know  SUSANA has in stock.

There are sooooo many I can only show you a few, so be sure and check  SCACD  and browse.  You will be surprised.

These are just a few of the  DIES BY SCACD.  Susana designed these herself.




The newest cool paint to hit the market - VIVA DECOR - 3D PAINT.  This paint is so creamy and shimmery - best of all - WILL NOT buckle your paper.

New SATURATED CANARY STAMPS.  These are so cute.

Last, but not least, new 6 x 6 Paper Pads which are a MUST HAVE.  Echo Park and Carta Bella just to name a few.  Check all of the new paper HERE.

There are so many new products I cannot possibly list them all.  Oh, I forgot to tell you - there is a new section which is my favorite -   MIXED MEDIA .  I love playing with all the background stamps and the mixed media stamps.

Well, off to work now.  Have fun today and browse around the store.  Let me know what your favorite is.

HUGS,

No comments: