Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Can't Have Rainbows Without Rain


Good Morning,

Something a little different for you this morning.  I really don't know why I don't make more tags than I do, they are so versatile.  

For my tag I am using "UMBRELLA PEEKER" from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD - Sampler #7.  She is so cute I couldn't resist her.   She is colored with Copics and I paper pieced her clothing. and highlighted her headband with a little STICKLES  and glossed her umbrella, raincoat, and boots. Again, I made my own background.  Experimenting with different products is more fun than I ever thought it would be.  For my  next project I am going to use dye inks and slowly keep trying various products and see which I like best.  SUSANA carries  a lot of products and is always bringing in new stock so most of what I use she will have in stock.

For the background I used acrylic paints and then various stamps.  The various stamps I used are UNITY STAMPS CHRISTY TOMLINSON - COOPED UP NOTESDYLUSIONS STAMPS  - INBETWEENIES, and for the vines I used  DONNA SALAZAR CLING STAMP - VINE.  The flower is from stash.  To stamp the  flower and the Inbetweenies (small white circles) I used acrylic paint. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for stopping by.

HUGS,

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Gorgeous Dianne. Love the colors and that background is fabulous. Looks like it was a blast to create!

Is said...

This is so nice!