Monday, June 11, 2012

TICK TOCK - TICK TOCK


Happy Monday !  Hope all of you are having a good day to start off the week.  Can you believe it is already June 10th?  Where does the time go?

Today I wanted to share with you a new journal page I have  created. The STEAMPUNK CLOCK  is from SUSANA LOVES STAMPS MIXED MEDIA BLANK CANVAS COLLECTION.   Using the same stamp I created the background with the rolllling technique.  The rolling technique is done using the stamp not on a block, inking it and rolling it on the paper wherever you want it to be.  This set is so much fun to play with because it is so versatile.    Did you know she carries some of the TIM HOLTZ DIES and PRODUCTS including the IDEA-OLOGY METAL GEARS  I used on my page?  Check out the STORE.  She even has her own set of DIES - DIES BY SCACD.

The background for my page was made using the DYLUSIONS INK SPRAYS - LEMON ZEST - POSTBOX RED - PURE SUNSHINE - MELTED CHOCOLATE.  Also used was the DYLUSIONS STENCIL - NUMBER JUMBLE.

I hope I given you the inspiration to try some Mixed Media projects.  All the inks, sprays, stencils, and paints are so much fun to use and if you mess up just cover it up and keeping going.  That's the best part about it - there are no rules - it is all in the eyes of the beholder and it expresses some of your own personality and thoughts.  SUSANA has in some new CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS stamps that are just perfect for mixed media projects or all by themselves.  Be sure and check them out.  She also has in the new GORGUSS GIRLS stamps.

Have a wonderful week!

HUGS,

No comments: