Friday, May 11, 2012

FAMILY PEEKER


Happy Friday to all my friends!  Did all of you have a fabulous week?  Mine was so so - can't complain.  This image is kinda special to me, it is the FAMILY PEEKER from the SWEET HOME PEEKERS by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.  Since both of my son in laws are in the Army , my children keep photos around so the grandchildren can look at them.  We try to get together at least once a year, but now with the younger one being transferred to Hawaii for 3 years that will be impossible.  She has 4 children and it would cost her a fortune to fly back to Texas for a visit.


The image is colored with COPICS.  Her skirt is paper pieced and I shadowed it COPICS and then applied STICKLES.  The lovely pink slippers also has a little STICKLES.  Did you notice the picture frame?  I applied the LUMINARTE PRIMARY ELEMENTS - SOLAR GOLD.  The Primary Elements are absolutely gorgeous.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see how awesome it is.  The embellishments and lace are from my stash.    I will be showing you a tag I am working on next week.  The background is really awesome.  

All of you have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you back here next Friday.

I would like to tell all my followers how much I appreciate you coming by and leaving me comments.  Some days when I don't feel up to par,  I can read your comments and they lift me up and give me so much inspiration.  so  THANK YOU!!!!

HUGS,

1 comment:

Danni said...

This turned out fabulous! Love her little skirt!