Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WARM WINTER WISHES

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Good morning!! I hope all you had a very wonderful Christmas and New Year. I got to see my daughters and all my grandchildren - what could be better?

Before I tell you about my card, I want to let you know SCACD is reopening today at8:00am California time and Susana has a lot of new products which I have listed below.

Now to my card. This super cute image is "A CUPPA" from the Odds & Ends Sampler by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. I thought of this image while I was in Colorado Springs and having a nice cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows. She is stamped with MEMENTO, highlighted with STICKLES and colored with COPICS.

Dress: R37-46-59-89 Bow/Ribbon: C1-2-5-7-9, W1-3, B97-99 Hair: E30-42-47-55-57-721
Skin: E21-01-00-000-0000 R20 Cup: B91-97-99

To finish off the card I used KAISERCRAFT PEARLS and a BO BUNNY TRINKET. The dp is also BO BUNNY
.

If you haven't tried the DELICATA GOLDEN GLITZ ink pad - you should. It has the same beautiful glitz and sparkle as if you had embossed. I stamped the sentiment with it on textured cardstock and it still came out beautiful. I also used it on the swirls for a little glitz. The swirls were made using the MEMORY BOX ELEGANT SCROLLWORK die. Then I cut it up to put around the image. Below is a picture of the entire swirl I used on the inside.

Just wanted to show you an inside picture so you could see how beautiful the MEMORY BOX ELEGANT SCROLLWORK is and also the MEMORY BOX RINGED BUCKLE - I just put a BO BUNNY TRINKET in the center and it looks really nice. Forgot to mention the blue/gray on the design paper is where I stamped some distress ink to bring in some blue so it would all coordinate.

Hope you enjoyed my card and you can always email me if you have any questions. Thank you so much for viewing and I would like to know what you think. I read every comment and really appreciate you taking the time.

NOW, go to SCACD and have some fun shopping - lots of sales and NEW GOODIES. Below is a list of some of the new items:

New Kaisercraft, Crate Paper, Fancy Pants, etc.
Cool New Adhesives
Memory Box Dies
Craft Concepts Embossing Folders
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

HUGS,

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so warm and inviting! I love how you've framed this sweet girl, the flourishes and roses are beautiful!

Crystal said...

AWWWW soooo super sweet Dianne, love this!!!!! Happy New Year Sweetie!

Priya said...

Hi Dianne!
Happy New year!
Thank you so much visiting my blog and dropping such a sweet comment! Your blog and all the cards are b'ful!

Scrapowe Sosasowisko said...

I love it! This is cuper cute! Happy New Year!