Sunday, October 9, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WELCOME

Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Today I am showing you the FESTIVE WELCOME PEEKER from the ELISABETH BELL HOLIDAY PEEKERS COLLECTION which are available for Domestic customers at SCACD and International and European customers at QUIXOTIC PAPERIE. I just cannot say enough how much I love these images.

Of course, she is colored with COPICS and highlighted with STICKLES. I also used a little stickles on the flowers.

Copics used: BOW: BVOOO,OO,O2, 11 , COAT/HAT: RV24,46, WREATH: G07,30,24, BIRDHOUSES: E70,71,74,77, SKIN: EOOOO,OOO,OO,O2, R81, HAIR: E50, 31,33,37, GROUND: W1, C1, BVOOOO, BV000.

The purple border and snowflakes were made using the MEMORY BOX FROSTYVILLE BORDER. I cut it up to make the border I wanted and used the little snowflakes to accent the image. I thought I need more glitz so I also applied STICKLES to the border and snowflakes. The edging of her coat and boots was made by mixing chunky glitter with flock.

Just wanted to show you the inside so you could see the MEMORY BOX FROSTYVILLE DIE before I cut it up. The beautiful DP is left over from my stash from last year, but I still love the colors.

Update on my little furbaby. The surgery went well, but she is still not able to stand and has to be on pain meds around the clock for 7 days. This is the fourth day, but she is still in a lot of pain. She has to be constantly watched so she doesn't try to stand on her own or needs to go potty. It will be a long long recovery because of her age.

Thank all of you for your prayers.

SUSANA has some new paper from AUTHENTIQUE THE FREEBIRD SERIES.

She also have KRAFTIN' KIMMIES ( in the KKimmie area) and Halloween Paper both on sale while supplies last.

Thank you for coming by to visit me. Wednesday I will be showing you the super cute little PRICKLEY PEAR PUMPKINS ACRYLIC STAMPS AND DIE, so please ya'll come back!

REMINDER: My drawing for the candy is tomorrow at noon ct.

HUGS,

8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Too cute!

Shan said...

Your card is Gorgeous!! You are super talented and I love the papers you used. Hope you are having a terrific weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

Luanne said...

very beautiful! cards. Love the papers you used and layout.

Trish and Treasure said...

Very sweet card!

Karla said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!

Rufus said...

Your card is gorgeous, love all the Memory Box dies that you use. On my list...my LONG list! Will be thinking of you and your fur-baby. That's going to be hard on both of you.
R/

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Dianne,
Sweet Xmas card and beautiful flowers!!!
Hugs Trish Munro

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Dianne,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com