Friday, March 4, 2011

JUST CHILL'N

Good morning !! Does this image make you wish you were on a nice warm sunny beach sipping a Mai Tai? Today Susana has a Super Fabulous totally different release by Victoria Case for SCACD - When Sweet Meets Sassy Collection. We are having a Blog Hop to present all the wonderful stamps. You should have arrived here from the super creative Marti's blog. The new release is comprised of 2 Sets which you can buy individually or together. If you purchase The Retro Crew Collection , the lava lamp free. If you purchase The Bonita Collection the flourish stamp is free. I think after you go through the Blog Hop you will want both sets - they are a must have.

I am honored to present to you "Just Chill'n" She was soooo much fun to color and play with. She is colored with Copics other than her swimsuit which is painted with the new DecoArt Glamour Dust Ultrafine Glitter Paint Lemon and Celebration Pink. Unfortunately, my pics don't show are the glitz. Maybe if you enlarge the pic by clicking on it you can see all the glittery effect.



The ribbon is some I had in my stash and was perfect with the DP and image. The perfect little bow was made using my Bow Easy. The sun brad was one I found way down deep in the bottom of my stash and it is yellow as just what I needed. To finish it off I added some Kaisercraft Rhinestones on the bottom of the background punch.




Here is another angle. She is so sunny and bright and so much fun. Before you continue on to fabulous Mary's blog I would like to let you know some of the wonderfully new products Susana has in the store.


Wonderful Bo Bunny, Sei, My Minds Eye, Prima - 6x6 Paper Pads


Fabulous Bo Bunny Trinkets


New Acrylic Stamp


New Prima Flowers


New Kaisercraft Flowers


New Crafters Workshop Stencils


Wood and Laser Cut Chipboard


Fabulous Craft Concepts Embossing Folders


New 2011 Stickles Colors


New 2011 Smooch Colors


Be sure to check out the store DAILY - Susana is always getting lots of new items in.


Thank you for stopping by and continue on for more fun and creative ideas.

Hugs,

13 comments:

Anki said...

Oh - Sassy, sassy...... Love it Dianne. Kramis - Anki

Mary J said...

Just wonderful Dianne - love it!

Crystal said...

OH WOW WOW Dianne I SOOOOO LOVE The bright and cheerful colors, you soooo made this image come to life!!! LOVE THIS!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow!! LOVE this! The image, the colors...everything!!! Gorgeous!

Renkata said...

wow , amazing summer card.

vc said...

So cute and vibrant- love your card! Love the colors and coloring! Thank you for bringing her to life.
hugs

Danni said...

Oh wow!! This is just soo fun!! LOVE the way you colored her and the paper is perfect!!

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo I just love those Summer colours - Gorgeous! Kim

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a bright & cheery card! Love the colors and your coloring of that fab new image!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love how bright and cheerful. The sun is fabulous!

Kim said...

Love it Dianne....LOVE LOVE LOVE all the bright fun colors...hopefully they help summer hurry on it's way...I'm so ready for it! :) Happy Hop!
Hugs~ Kim

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yes indeed she makes me want to be on a tropical beach with a cold drink! Your card is bright and happy and makes me smile! Cheers!

miatagal said...

Dianne,

Great job, beautiful colors and coloring. I love the image.

Hugs,
Barb O.