Thursday, December 16, 2010

HI FRIEND !!! - New Release

Good Morning!! It is a frosty morning here !! Not as bad as the Northeast. We only have the cold and winds, but no snow.

Susana is releasing 3 New Stamps today. These are "From the Vault" stamps.

Elisabeth Bell for SCACD - "Winter Friends"
Carmen Medlin for SCACD - "Guardian of Hearth and Home"
Victoria Case for SCACD - "The Yearling"

This image is Victoria Case for SCACD "The Yearling". I just loooove the little fawn and the delightful smile on the little girl's face.

Have you ever had days where in your head you imagined something, but it just didn't turn out that way? KWIM That's kinda the case for my card today. The image is colored with Copics and highlighted with Stickles. I used Flower Soft Ultra Fine - Sand for the ground covering. I was trying to get it to look like dirt or sand.

The DP is "That's Amore" from CTMH. I liked the name of the paper for this image. I think the image is pure love., but then I am an animal lover. I found the flowers in my stash. They are from Prima and go perfectly. The ribbon is the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by this busy busy time of the year. Be sure to check out the other DT projects.

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Dianne this is tooo sweet for words, absolutely ADORABLE!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Flower soft looks wonderful and I love the colors you used for this card. Just beautiful!

Christine said...

So cute....

Unknown said...

Adorable image, love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne x

Kendra said...

Love the colors and the paper combo that you have used! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Kristine said...

Awww.... LOVE this one! Oh, I have to get this image---sooo sweet! Ya know we usually have deer right in our front yard most of the year. They aren't even afraid of the dog in our dog pen! Sometimes we get to see babies. =)