Tuesday, November 2, 2010

JOYS OF THE SEASON

Good Morning,

It is a cool frosty morning here in Texas. This image is a reminder winter and Christmas is just around the corner. She is "First Signs of Fall" from the Reflections Set #1 - Carmen Medlin for SCACD. This set has so many versatile stamps you will definitely want it.

The challenge this week was to make a Christmas Card not using the traditional colors of red, green, gold, or silver. The image is colored with Copics and accented with Stickles. For the snow I used Polar White Flower Soft mixed with some Doodlebug Glitter Sugar. I also used the mixture on the snowflakes.

This picture captures some of the glitz. The swirls and the sentiment stamps also have just a little Stickles - enough to make them sparkle. The DP is from my stash.
Susana has some more new products in stock. She now has new Kaisercraft and My Minds Eye , as well, as BasicGrey Jovial paper. There are new arrivals every day so check the store often.

Now, go over the store blog here and check out the other DT projects.

Thank you stopping by. I appreciate all my followers and comments.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOWEEEE Dianne I JUST LOVE your Holiday colors..SOOOO FUN and beautiful, WHAT A great image too!

Debbi said...

Great card! I love the non-traditional colors. Love all of the details too.
*smiles*
debbi