Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Morning,

First, I would like to thank all of my followers. I do appreciate you so much. Well, I guess it is not too early to start making christmas cards. This image is the "Angel of Hope" from the Elisabeth Bell Mini Sampler Edition #1 for SCACD.


The image is colored with Copics. After coloring I sprayed the entire image with Maya Road Iridescent Pearl Mist. I love this stuff. I can just imagine all the uses for snowflakes, christmas trees, etc. You get the idea.


The card is finished off with Kaisercraft Pearls and Kaisercraft Rhinestones.
I almost forgot to mention the beautiful DP. It is Memory Box - Mistletoe.Susana has some new beautiful paper in stock.


This photo kinda shows the different dimensions. The poinsettias are from CTMH.
Thank you for stopping by and please be sure to check out the other DT projects here.

SHOPPING ALERT !!!

Susana has the following NEW products in the store:

Beautiful GOLD and SILVER Flower Soft.

FOUR
new ULTRAFINE Flower Soft.

PETALOO FLOWERS
- VELVET Hydrangeas and Poinsettias and Mixed Blooms

KAISERCRAFT PAPER - Homemade

KAISERCRAFT PAPER - Candy Land and more coming soon!!

SALE!!!! - VIVA PEARL PENS

Be sure and check the store everyday. There are new products arriving almost daily.

Hugs



8 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW this is such a stunning card!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!
Leanne xx

Christine said...

This is gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Dianne!!!! WOWOOWEE this is a stunner!

Edith said...

Pretty colors on your card, Dianne! So beautiful:)
Hugs, Edith

Kim said...

Dianne this is beyond beautiful! I soooo adore the pearl mist on the top of the image...it is absolutely PERFECT and making the angel stand out that much more! Stunning work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Rufus said...

Beautiful!
R/

Lori said...

Oooooooo... this is beautiful! I love the Maya Road Pearl Mist... I'm such a sucker for shimmer and all things sparkly lol!

I'll be emailing you soon ♥
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Dianne!! Love the coloring, layout and the pearl mist. Stunning!