Tuesday, May 19, 2009

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

Little Miss Sunshine loves to spread her joy and happiness. She is just so cute and always so cheerful !! Needless, to say she loves the color pink and lots and lots of bling. She is a Whiff of Joy stamp - Willow with flower basket.

The image is heat embossed and colored with Copics and watercolors. Her hair is highligted with a little shimmerz, and of course, there has to be a little stickles. The sentiments were stamped with CTMH ink and heat embossed. I popped her up to give the card a little more dimension.



I made the inside as detailed as the front of the card. The picture does not show the pink background paper very well, but it has glitter on it. I used punches and nestabilities to finish it up.

Thank you for looking and please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
I am sorry, but I accidentally deleted the first post and the comments.


No comments: