Saturday, February 28, 2009



ST. PATRICK'S DAY WITH AN IRISH PUPPY




Don't you just love this little guy! I didn't want to make the traditional St. Patrick's Day card with just shamrocks and a pot of gold. Being the animal lover I am I did a search for a stamp of an Irish dog and yipee I found one. This stamp is "Stamps by Impression". The little shaker shamrocks add just the detail I needed to finish off the card.



This is the inside of the card. The swirl is a grundgeboard swirl that I inked and then applied stickles.



This is the bottom inside of card. Again, I added a swirl and the white note I cut with a nestabilitie.

These are the copics and ink color I used.

Card Recipe

Inks: Close to My Heart, Versa Mark, Copics

Paper: It Takes Two and Stampin Up

Other: Grundgeboard, stickles, nestabilities, ribbon and glass beads

No comments: